OAVER is PHP application implementing a standards compliant OAuth 2 server, makes it easy for you to manage users and third-party application using OAuth. Built on the world’s most popular framework, Laravel and Bootstrap. It’s easy to use & install.
- Built on the world’s most popular framework
- One-minute Installation
- Public Register (verified email)
- Admin Register (verified email & create password)
- Resend Activation
- Login with Email, Username, SMS, or Social Authentication
- Password Reset
- Remembering User
- API Authentication (OAuth)
- Password Grant Tokens
- Implicit Grant Tokens
- Client Credentials Grant Tokens
- Personal Access Tokens
- Queueing Mail
- Login Throttling & Account Lockout
- Cross-Site Request Forgery Protection
- SQL Injection Protection
- Cross-Site Scripting Protection
DEMO : SERVER
firstname.lastname@example.org / password
For registration demo, use Social Authentication.
Email registration can not be used as it relates to CAN-SPAM and our servers.
DEMO : CLIENT
OAVER CLIENT – A demonstration of how to obtain an access token to call OAVER APIs.
Read it online or download eBook formats, such as ePub, Mobi and PDF.
Let us know! We will respond as quickly and best as possible.
## [Unreleased] ## [1.1.0] - 2017-07-10 ### Added - Gravatar - Delete mobile number - Installer for Linux & Windows ### Changed - Installer for macOS ## [1.0.0] - 2017-07-01 ### Added - First version